Gradually the temperatures begin to rise and the on hot days increasingly they will become more frequent among us. Has time to be equipped with light clothing, that does not overwhelm us and that will allow us to continue wearing stylish and ideal. Look for fabrics light and natural, like cotton or linen, and light colors, which are better with the Sun to the dark tones.
The dresses are for the summer. With a slightly loose garment you are dressed, going pretty and does not give you anything from heat. These dresses are ideal to not sweat drop fat.
- Dress strapless print of Zara, for 39.95 euro
- White linen tunic of Zara, for 29.95 euros.
- Strapless of Mango inspired by the collection of Isabel Marant, for 19.99 euros.
- Dress embroidery of ethnic style, of Pull & Bear, from 29.99 euros.
If you prefer to wear two pieces (top and pants, shirt and skirt), have to ask ourselves with t-shirts that it clogged the least. This year, the cropped tops are the stars, since its portion of fabric is reduced to the minimum.
- Cropped white top of Zara, for 29.95 euros.
- Red top of Mango, detail of crystals, it is available in more colors and 22.99 euros.
- Pull & Bear It puts the delicate and romantic touch with its top embroidered with flowers nude that is worth $ 22.99.
Pants that do not overwhelm
Our favorite for the warmer days are the trousers made with lightweight fabrics, type Pajama pants, or harem-style trousers, hiding our legs without overwhelm. But we can always take hold of the infallible summer shorts.
- Pants with a scarf print of Zara, for 29.95 euros.
- We are also left with with adjustable waist baggy pants of Mango, in shades of stone, camel, salmon or blue, by 25,99 EUR.
- Another highly recommended option are capri pants, this rose is of Mango and costs € 17,99.
With cuts to air
One of the trends of the season that better come to sunny days are the garments with cuts and to play to show and hide at the same time.
- Peto Pull & Bear, cowboy for 29.99 euros.
- Black dress with holes in handle for 39.99 euros.
- Guipure-lace dress from Zara, that left back on the air. Vale 49,95 EUR.