Street style takes several months announcing it and we all know that when the river sounds, water carries. Giovanna Battaglia, Taylor Tomasi Hill, Christine Centenera or bloggers as Elin Kling have been seen wearing that will no doubt be the accessory it of the new season: corsets. But there is not everything, low cost such as Zara and Bershka chains have already been made echo of this incipient trend Would you be able to resist?
Corsets, accessory star Street style
20 of 2017 (s) Jan 5:02 PST
Format maxi or mini, knotted or fastened, with greater or lesser role in the whole of the look, but always giving a different touch: corsets have come to stay.
Wear them on American or basic t-shirts, there are no pledge that does not support a beautiful corset for mark the waist and create a look different and special.
4 Dec, 2016 (s) 3:17 PST
If you don’t have a corsé in your wardrobe then we show you one selection of designs so you include them in your happy shopping wishlist!
Proposals for shopping
- Basic white t-shirt with built-in corset of Bershka, by 15,99 EUR.
- Corset with crossed Zara DrawString closure, 15.95 euros.
- White t-shirt with round neckline and corset white built-in Zara, for 19.95 euros.
- Extra wide rigid corset of Asos, by 17,99 EUR.
- Corset denim with ties in black of Bershka, for 14.99 euros.
- Corset laced in the back, Asos, dark cowboy by 32,99 EUR.
- Corset black corded cross of Zara, 15.95 euros.