Yes, that fashion really cool, but when we give something, is crazy, we have it in the soup. And there are fashions, trends and items that we have finished up their noses to see them too repeatedly. This special new year deserves a review to the trends more views of the 2012:
* The sneakers. We owe it to Isabel Marant, like so many mmodas. The French can do clothing ansiadas, desired, and low-cost stores are in charge in copy to the minimum. Shoes with wedge has been a plague of biblical proportions.
* Military jackets. It arrived August and at Zara appeared two or three models of military jackets that swept among bloggers. If you didn’t have one, you weren’t anybody, once people like Chiara looked them on his blog. And of course, the of Zara they are very clever, they get thousand different versions so that all may fall.
* Sweatshirts of Paris. The of Mango they must be rubbing their hands, as well as with some of the clothes that Kate Moss wore in the ad that became best sellers. Kenzo (and its clones) have also had their dose of prominence this year.
* Green mint. Do you remember the spring? All were tones, pastels, and above all, mint green, which became a campy mint to describe it. In fashion, if not we rename the colors we did not stay to taste.
* The burgundy. It is that Bordeaux was not the fine to call life Garnet, suficientemenete and best nickname was burgundy. But already emerged the oxblood (with more brown dyes) and the thing acquired a new dimension.
* Neon ringtones. Another more arrangements summer fashions. Those tones fluoride which flooded accessories, clothes, manicures and pedicures … as in the raves of the 90s.
* Studs. The beginning of the autumn season in tents has come up with a flood of tacks: shirts, jackets, pnatalones, slippers, booties, … all have tacks.
* The skulls. Years after Alexander McQueen put them fashionable, the street is filled with skulls and even among the bags of the street vendors appear skulls everywhere.
* The satchel bags. It was the bag that has more swept this 2012, no doubt. Been sold in shades of neon, in burgundy and tacking. And so the circle of the trends of the 2012 closes.
Photos | Tissues and felings, Miss Patri, Andrea Jakeline, Weinspireus, With or without shoes
The best of 2012, Jezebel
- The best dressed famous 2012 parties: 30-26
- The best dressed famous 2012 parties: 25-21
- The best dressed famous 2012 parties: 20-16
- The best dressed famous 2012 parties: 15-11
- The best dressed famous 2012 parties: 10-6
- The best dressed famous 2012 parties: 5-1
- The best of the 2012: a year full of ‘Yes quieros’
- The best of the 2012: the locker rooms of cinema that have made us dream
- The best covers of the year that will be us