Today is Sunday and Jezebel We review all the events that happened during the week. The fashion weeks have gained prominence and his front-row, but it is not the only thing that happened during the week. Interesting news that is always good to know to keep up to date.
- Alessandra Facchinetti It is the new Creative Director of the line of the brand Tods woman. The first collection will be presented at Milan fashion week, in September 2013.
- Katsia Zingarevich is the new girl of the Italian lingerie firm Intimissimi. The Belarusian has starred in campaigns for Victoria’s Secret, Stella McCartney, Armani Privé, Kerastase and H & M.
- One of 50, Spanish jewelry brand, starts to grow outside our borders. They have been looking in the Middle East. In March they open shop in Kuwait and expand to other countries in the Middle East and United States.
- Designer Carlos Diez take a break from your brand. Carlos Diez closed its only store last May. The designer because of the crisis have to temporarily Park your own signature and does not rule out looking for work in other companies as creative.
- Some of the most iconic dresses of the Princess Diana de Gales auctioned on March 16. Dresses from a charity sale held in New York in June 1997, organized by the Princess a few months before his death.
- Adolfo Dominguez has reach an agreement with the workers to not cut salaries. The brand suffers the crisis in their own flesh and is in full internal restructuring.