Today is the International dance day, There are days for everything, but I have to admit it makes me special joy the commemoration today. I like to dance, especially ballet. Dance has always been a source of inspiration for the brands, designers and the fashion world in general. In Tredencias We propose some garments inspired by the universe of the dance.
The Ballerina tutus Classic are mainly made with layers of tulle. Today we can see the tulle dresses of romantic inspiration. Dresses in nude colors are that most bring us closer to the imaginary world of ballet.
- Dress with embroidered flowers of ASOs, per 111,61 EUR.
- Dress with bodice of lace and black tutu skirt of ASOS Curve, by 25.60 EUR.
- Dress color nude with open back of MissSelfridge, for 60 euros.
- Dress with flowers body and tutu style skirt of MissSelfridge, for 60 euros.
Known as Mary Janes, moccasins and ballerinas shoes has its origin in the slippers that ballet dancers use. The dancers they are a shoe comfortable, stylish, and great versatility. There are so many options and models of Mary Janes that is difficult to choose just one, but a clear homage to the world of the ballet would be to opt for a few dancers who breathe dance on all four sides.
- Blue dancers with tape of rasa of the brand logo of the ballet dancers, Repetto, for 155 euros.
- Soft leather ballerinas of Chloé, for 345 euros.
- Dancers with strips in golden color of Chloé, for 345 euros.
- Dancers with black elastic strips of ASOs, by 32,85 EUR.
The dancers often wear Jersey or bodys. Close-fitting garments to wear with a skirt or pants to give a different touch to our looks.
- Body with chiffon and ruffles in azure blue of MissSelfridge, for 34 euros.
- Black body with fringes of Topshop, 46 euros.
- Body color pink with lace of MissSelfridge, for 34 euros.
In Jezebel | Trends spring-summer 2013: so the grunge of the 21st century